fredag 6 mars 2009

Welcome to my Blog!

With this Blog I want to show you what happend at Pandorans kennel,I'm not so good to update my website I have to learn a new programme and it will take sometime, therefore I invite you to my blogg. A couple of day's ago I did got picture's and video's from breedercolleagues in Russia, they have been to the biggest show they have in Russia Eurasia-2. Here comes picture's and videos.

Som jag berättat tidigare har det varit utställning i Moskva med massor med hundar, här kommer lite bilder och två videos därifrån.

Ravissant Glory Bound "Smarti" daughter to our Norduch SV-00 Pandorans talk of the town "Philip" CC and R-CACIB first time out in intermedia class owner: Kennel Ravissant


















RuJch Pandorans Spring Jewel (Bony) got Best Junior owner kennel Vaderful Pleis

.





In the videos it is little Bony , Pandorans spring jewel running.

Inga kommentarer: